Our sister pharmacy is Beaminster Pharmacy, which has been independently owned and serving the community since 1790. We offer a wide range of services including a high-quality private consultation room. Plus:-
- Free prescription delivery service in and around Beaminster and the surrounding area.
- Advice on the effective use of your medicine from our qualified pharmacists.
- Free contraception advice for women.
- Advice on travel health and vaccinations with competitive pricing for private dispensing.
- A stop smoking service.
- Free blood pressure monitoring.
- A flu vaccination service.
- Guidance on lifestyle issues such as diet and exercise.
Once again we are going to offer the Flu Vaccination Service to our Community. We advise our patients to protect themselves and their loved ones and make the decision to have the Vaccine against the flu.
We can offer you the Free NHS Vaccine if you are eligible (same as your surgery) or the Private one, where you have to pay a small fee. You can either choose to have it done at the surgery or at the pharmacy. It's the same Free Vaccine and it's your choice.
The NHS Vaccine is Free to all patients aged 65years and over, carers and social workers and people with long term conditions like:
- chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis;
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure;
- chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five;
- chronic liver disease;
- chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson's disease
- immunosuppression, a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment);
- asplenia or splenic dysfunction;
- morbid obesity
We expect to receive the Vaccines in the middle of September in time to start offering the service to all of our patients. Please get in touch with the team to book a convenient time to have it.
WE ARE ALSO A DEMENTIA FRIENDLY ORGANISATION - HELPING THOSE WITH DEMENTIA AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SO TALK TO US IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE.
Music can trigger emotions, feelings and memories. As dementia progresses it can play a huge role in patients communications and feeling of well being. Music stimulates different parts of the brain and can help people to express their feelings and connect with others.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTERS BY PICKING A FORM UP IN STORE - OR MESSAGE US DIRECTLY ON FACEBOOK AND YOU'LL GO INTO OUR MONTHLY DRAW TO WIN A £10 VOUCHER (CAN BE SPENT ON ANYTHING BUT MEDICINES AND PRESCRIPTIONS)
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am - 11.30pm
20 Hogshill Street,
Dorset DT8 3AA