Our sister pharmacy is Beaminster Pharmacy, which has been independently owned and serving the community since 1790. We offer a wide range of services including a high-quality private consultation room. Plus:-
- A free prescription collection service from your doctor's surgery (you can then collect your medicine from either us or back at the surgery)
- Free delivery service in and around Beaminster and the surrounding area.
- Advice on the effective use of your medicine from our qualified pharmacists.
- Free contraception advice for women.
- Advice on travel health and vaccinations with competitive pricing for private dispensing.
- A stop smoking service.
- Free blood pressure monitoring.
- A flu vaccination service.
- Guidance on lifestyle issues such as diet and exercise.
WE ARE ALSO A DEMENTIA FRIENDLY ORGANISATION - HELPING THOSE WITH DEMENTIA AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SO TALK TO US IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE.
Music can trigger emotions, feelings and memories. As dementia progresses it can play a huge role in patients communications and feeling of well being. Music stimulates different parts of the brain and can help people to express their feelings and connect with others.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTERS BY PICKING A FORM UP IN STORE - OR MESSAGE US DIRECTLY ON FACEBOOK AND YOU'LL GO INTO OUR MONTHLY DRAW TO WIN A £10 VOUCHER (CAN BE SPENT ON ANYTHING BUT MEDICINES AND PRESCRIPTIONS)
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am - 11.30pm
20 Hogshill Street,
Dorset DT8 3AA